Saturday, May 8, 2010

farewell åre!!!





















✯ since posting my job search ad on gumtree, ive had a steady flow of replies, mainly job offers and requests for interviews but also a request for a date from stewart, who wrote me a long email (with picture attached!!) detailing his hobbies, where he lives and what type of guy he is, trying to convince me that we would be perfect for each other.
in retrospect i should have felt sorry for the guy, ignored him and left it at that, but at the time i must have been in a bad mood because i decided to report him for using the website as a dating site. it just annoyed me that i couldn't even post an innocent job search ad without sleaze-bag desperados harassing me... gumtree got back to me with a sincere apology, assuring me that they're on the case..

i can't believe todays' my last day in åre! although i'm so hanging for a change, theres always a bit of sadness attached to leaving a place you've lived in....even if only for a season. as i closed up beefalo this evening, locked the door and walked away, i had a pang of sentimental sadness.... we packed our bedroom up, and surprisingly filled 3 suitcases and 5 travel bags (how the hell are we gonna take all that to london!?)... tomorrow morning we leave bright and early for the 8 hour road-trip to stockholm...

farewell åre!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey haarney! have a safe trip and we'll talk soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks haaarney!!! i'm so excited!!
    talk soon xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...