Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the invitation

 DSC02181

❉ today in the mail arrived the official invitation for the playboy cocktail party and final casting. i was just as excited to receive that invitation as if it was a golden ticket in a Wonka bar. the chocolate factory would be cool, but more than anything else right now, more than the world, the whole world, wrapped up in my pocket (it's my bar of chocolate..give it to me now)... i just want to be a bunny!

meanwhile, jerry, who's aspiring to be a hotel manager, is studying his bum off to get through his uni degree and is working his way towards VIP area manager at the club. saturday night was his first night as 'VIP host' and he loved it! he was so cute at home, dressing up in the outfit he'd carefully planned; suit jacket and jeans with matching purple suspenders, handkerchief, socks and shoelaces, and he was so bubbly with excitement that it just warmed my heart!

he went back to sweden on sunday for 5 days and i miss him desperately already!!  he's taking his groomsmen to get all their wedding suits made and is under strict instructions to consult me before making any decisions. though i desperately wanted them all in white, he's insisting on them wearing some colour and i suppose i should settle down with the bridezilla thing and let him have some say in the design of our wedding...

i didn't know what to do with myself on sunday with him gone, which is an indication of our ridiculous co-dependency...and i know it's not jut me, because jerry refuses to even go to the supermarket downstairs without me and often asks me to hang out in the bathroom while he's taking a shower to keep him company... oh, its sweet really isn't it?!
so in his absence i've kept myself distracted with online shopping (i love you ASOS), long skype conversations to my peeps back home, and the gym.... my god, spinning is hard core! i nearly sweated to death on that bike, but i came out feeling like i'd had brand new batteries put in me...

tomorrow is my first burlesque dance class! i have no idea what to expect but i'm very excited. according to the website we must bring along long opera gloves, high heels that can be comfortably danced in, but no nipple tassels until the second level!! i shall keep you informed my dearies...

:o)

1 comment:

  1. Aw sweety ur my idol write now i laughed so hard just then, golden ticket, willy wonka lmao.
    I enjoy reading bout ur adventures so much. Its gonna be the most awsum nite, u better tell us all about it... :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...