Sunday, February 14, 2010

there's no place like home



on the plane (notice the red wine stain on my sleeve!!)








❉ what a magical feeling, finally arriving at melbourne airport after three days of traveling, to see mum and dad's happy faces waiting for me at the gate!

we managed to make it back to my home town by 1am and without even going home to shower, mum and dad took me straight to my cousin's hens party, stinking like sweat, with no make-up, greasy matted hair and wearing the clothes i'd worn for 3 days which were stained with red wine from my little airoplane piss-up.... (i'd met a lovely lady sitting across the aisle from me in the plane and we decided to drink the flight away in honour of my cousin!)

there were still a few drunken hens left at the party, so we just grabbed wine glasses and joined straight in!

after a whole day of sleeping on and off; on the couch, on the outdoor deck sofa and finally in my bed, i think i've finally killed the jetlag...
and i'm so happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...