Saturday, April 10, 2010

operation dream dress





















✥ i had my second deep tissue massage yesterday from the sports masseuse at the gym, 'maxim kalma'.... the name seems way too good to be real doesn't it?! he's an awesome masseuse and has nearly dug out the mass of knots that have taken over my entire back, a side-effect of waitressing and sitting in aeroplanes for long periods.
jerry's obsessively jealous of maxim and brings him up in every random situation along with some derogatory jibe. i made the mistake of recommending maxim to a colleague in front of jerry and copped the dirtiest accusatory sidewards glare.
i actually thinks its really cute that he's so jealous.

we're going to thailand in exactly one month and im SO excited! i've been considering getting my wedding dress made while we're there, so ive re-opened the 'wedding dress inspiration' folder on my desktop and gone back to gathering ideas from thousands of bridal websites. the problem is, the more dresses i see, the more unsure i become of what is my 'Dream Dress'... short or long, straight or puffy, stiff or flowy, white or coloured, strappy or strapless?? jerry says im obsessive and that it doesn't matter that much, its 'only a dress'. he reassures me that he hasn't even started thinking about his suit yet. come on!! that's not the same thing! the dress is probably the most important thing in the whole wedding! does anyone disagree? ..of course it has to be perfect!

4 comments:

  1. Of course it has to be perfect but I'm sure anything you choose will look perfect on you! Go with your instincts- often the first dress you choose ends up being the one you end up with. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre right nun! i think ive settled...now its just fine-tuning. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!!!! yes yes yes, it has to be perfect!!! I have my perfect dress already :D, but i was so confused too, you would know once you see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one bit of advice, go to a bridal store and try a few on. I chose something very different to what I initially wanted, as what I initially wanted looked terrible on me :)

    Get a gf and go and have fun trying some different things on.

    Siubhany xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...