Sunday, April 18, 2010

renaissance



























































❃ today over lunch at åre bakery, jerry and i played around with a new iphone application called 'hipstamatic' which is a cool camera application where you can choose your lens, your film and your flash and create really funky little photos that look really artsy.

i've decided that when we move to london i'm gonna study photojournalism, since i love photography and writing. i found a really nice sounding course which starts next january and to get in you need a kick-arse folio, so that gives me 9 months to get one together... one could feel pressured and stressed by that idea, but i just feel excited by it!

in my mind, london is gonna be like turning over a new leaf.. i'm gonna pursue all my hobbies and interests that have been stuffed away and forgotten about, i'm gonna put effort into decorating my home so that it's cosy and has personality, i'm gonna become more creative with my outfits and accessories so that i actually express a personal style, and most importantly i'm gonna begin my way down a rewarding career path instead of just piss-farting around doing shit-kicking jobs to pay the bills... it's gonna be like a huge personal renaissance!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be ur model at a shoot!! And I think that kind of career will suite u perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill use you for a photo shoot when you come visit in london!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...