Saturday, July 10, 2010

the nightclub



















✷ last night was my first real shift at my new job at the nightclub... and it was awesome! the place is so nice and has such a good reputation that i'm proud to work there and the staff are like one big happy family. i couldnt even believe how friendly everyone was to me!

of course i felt like a retard in the bar, not knowing where anything was, how to use the register, what goes into the house cocktails etc.. but i had so much fun anyway! i was jumping around all night from the excitement of finally having a job i like. my colleague hassan, who i worked with in the bar even commented on the amazing amount of energy i had!

richard branson's daughter was drinking at my bar, and i was serving her without even knowing who she was until she actually told me! ..at 4am we closed up. i'd done a full day shift at the pub as well as the nightclub shift, so i could barely keep my eyes open but somehow it was a good feeling; i felt like a real machine, working 18 hours straight and pushing myself to the limit.

jerry had his trial as well and they liked him so much that they gave him the job on the spot and he worked the whole night! we came home on a buzz, both so happy that we're working together, with such lovely people, in such a cool place! and since we won't have to work as much to make the same money, we can do fun stuff like go to the beach next week in our time off! .... it feels like now the real london experience starts... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...