Monday, August 30, 2010

gumtree
















❊ i've spent most of the week lost in my favourite website, 'gumtree'... a little world of its own... through the wondrous gumtree we found our nightclub job, which we absolutely adore, then we found our lovely new housemates, darren & mona, yet to move in...
our latest toys, also from gumtree, are a pair of vintage grandma bicycles from verona, (called romeo & juliet, naturally)... we've been riding them everywhere. jerry looks so gorgeous on his red romeo, covered in rust, plastic bag holding the seat together. juliet is slightly classier with woven cane basket and matching mudguards.

this week through gumtree i managed to find a local theatre group which have asked me to audition for one of the parts; 'Honesty/Naïve/Staid/Cunning' in the first of a series of fringe musicals which the producer is hoping will reach west end by the london olympics... i admire his ambition and though id love a lead role, i'd be happy doing costumes and makeup, just to be involved...

i also found an extra job for a movie being filmed in london called 'the lotus eaters', i'll be in the background of a pool-side scene, in a bikini.... probably freezing to death knowing london summer weather, but at least its something fun to do....
what i'd really love to do is be making movies... on gumtree there were intern positions for small film production companies and that'd be the best way into the industry but of course they're unpaid jobs, which i cant do when trying to save for a big thailand wedding..

tomorrow i start a nanny job, looking after a gorgeous little girl called cosma. ive had so many responses to my 'australian nanny' ad posted on gumtree, including the following:

'I am a male nanny (Manny) and looking for a lady to be the one I look after for a few hours. But you must understand I am very strict, so when you are rude or impolite to me I will put you over my knee, lift up your short skirt, pull down your knickers a little way and reveal your bum, then I will lightly spank your bum with my hand. I will pay you £60 per hour neg. If you do not want this but have alternative fun job to do then I will be only too glad to consider it.'

I wonder if he's had as much luck with gumtree as I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...