Sunday, January 23, 2011

inbetween

 73672_444658027630_509622630_5379781_4762024_n

❉ lately i haven't been at all inspired to write my blog and even considered quitting it altogether.. but i know it's just a phase and it will pass...
i must remember the times when sitting down and doing some creative blog-writing has been my most favourite thing...

i guess its because i'm in an 'inbetween' phase right now. the wedding is creeping closer and there's so much to organise; i'm still waiting to hear back from the house of G regarding the reality TV show; i'm anxiously awaiting to see whether i got through the playboy bunny casting and now we've decided to move house to the other side of the city, where we can be closer to work, and live by ourselves....
my whole life feels in limbo!

i think a new flat will cheer me up.. i love moving house; unpacking, decorating, settling in, starting a fresh... as a kid i lived in 8 different houses in 3 different states, as well as a campervan for a good while. mum and dad seemed to be always chasing some sort of dream, which meant we travelled around the country til we finally ended up back in their home town. i used to love boxing my things up, riding on the sofas that were loaded onto the truck trailer as my dad drove to the new house (that mustn't have been illegal in the '80s!); racing my brother in to each new house to shotgun the best bedroom; setting out my dolls, my jewellery boxes, my books, my rubber collection; exploring the back yard and then jumping on our bikes to explore the neighbourhood.

even since i moved out from mum and dad's, i've lived in 15 houses (in 8 countries) plus 2 ship cabins!! i think it's fair to say that moving house is a bit of a hobby!

at the moment i have my heart set on putney, where my friend igne is moving, and which seems like such a gorgeous little english village on the river, with its hilly main street lined with cafes and florists... apartments get snapped up so fast though that we have to be quick to even get a look..

hopefully we'll find the perfect flat soon and i can jump out of limbo and into the start of a new phase...

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...