Saturday, January 15, 2011

to a new decade...

IMG_1707

❀ today's the last day of my 20's...
i can't quite accept it...
dirty thirty seems such a huge transition, though everyone tells me you don't feel any different...
i imagine there'll be some sort of click within and all of a sudden my brain will tell me its time to grow up now, which is something i've been fighting wildly for a while...

over my morning porridge and coffee, two huge bunches of flowers arrived at my door, one from my family, the other from my old friend (and bridesmaid to be), sarah. i was so surprised and happy and touched at such loveliness that i was jumping around the kitchen in joy and even managed to motivate myself to go to my belly dance class which ive missed the last 3 weeks! we're doing a great routine in class right now, which i want to buy the music for to practise at home... my friend abas told me that if i want i can perform at his turkish restaurant, but i need much more practise before i can take something like that on!

i'm still not sure if i want to celebrate my birthday...  jerry's promised to take me to the theatre, which im very excited about but he also thinks i should have a small party at a cocktail bar... we'll see...

i have a stash of unopened presents in my wardrobe, which have arrived in the mail and i cant wait to tear them open tomorrow! (thank you to my mum & dad, nanna & poppa, donna and yvonne!)...  

cheers to another decade!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful birthday Anna! Love you heaps- Nun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday Anna! U guys r so missed up here in Åre.
    We talk about Thailand and the wedding a least a couple of times per day!!
    So exited. C u soon! And give Jerry and urself a big hug from a all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...