Thursday, January 7, 2010

coyote ugly


































❉ last night was 'coyote ugly' night at beefalo. two coyote girls that come every year to do the show, arrived at work in the evening to set up the bar and do promotions. my boss asked me if i would like to join them and be the third coyote... would i like to? i never say no.
while the crowd gathered in the bar, we dressed up in our outfits backstage in the changerooms. and although my costume covered much more skin than i've shown in public in the past, all this time of wearing winter layers had made me shy and prude and all of a sudden i felt completely and obscenely naked. as i walked out into the bar i saw the eyes pop in the heads of my colleagues.

for the first few hours i refused to get up on stage to dance with the girls and just served drinks with attitude instead. but when midnight struck and the girls got up for their fourth bar-top dance, their pockets full of tips, the entire crowd began thumping on the bar and chanting 'anna anna anna anna'. i realised i had to get up there ;o)
it was such a fun night that i agreed to do it again next wednesday!
yeeehaw!

3 comments:

  1. Anna how sexy are you?! I die! I hope I could have seen the show ;)
    And forget what you said about your traing before the wedding, you dont have to. You really look fantastic! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw thanks ingrid! you're a sweetheart! maybe you'll be back before the next show...?! hope so! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...