Saturday, January 30, 2010

....itsy bitsy teenie weeny black and sexy monokini...



























my ex monokini












❅ is it ridiculous to buy a bikini when it's minus 21 degrees outside, in the middle of winter in a swedish ski-resort town..? never!

as a pleasant little surprise, duplicates of the jumpers my mum and dad gave me for my birthday arrived in the post, so i decided to exchange them for something else....
i got lost in the the wondrous website of victorias secret for hours and hours, days and days, dragged in to the land of bikinis and beach wear... oh how i miss summer and all things summerish!
when i stumbled across the monokini, i realised i had to have it, regardless of the weather outside. illl wear it around the house if i have to!

a couple of years ago i bought a gorgeous rainforest-print monokini which i lost in costa rica and i was so devastated that i think i cried... i'm finally ready to move on.
the black version is very hot! what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my Web site. Lots in Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...