Thursday, January 28, 2010

what goes around comes back around


gorging my sorrows with chocolate brownies in the change room.









❆ yesterday was one of those low days that come around once every while...
jerry woke me up at some ridiculous hour to ask where his ski jumpsuit was, without even looking first, and i couldn't get back to sleep. then we had an argument before work and although i tried to not let it effect my mood, it just felt like the universe was conspiring to make it as hard as possible for me. i spilt beer all over the first guests who arrived, then the coffee machine exploded on me, not once but twice and i had to spend half an hour cleaning up the mess each time. i was on the verge of tears when it then electrocuted me!
it felt like a 'young ones' situation; like neil and the tea-pot, it was as if the coffee machine would rather commit suicide than be used by me!
i struggled to hold it together all night.

luckily, today is a new day.

the sun is shining somewhere in that grey, snow-filled sky and i feel like the gods have finished with punishing me for whatever i've done.
i woke up with a little more bounce in my stride and started the day by calling the lawyers to make a second payment towards the case that my brother and i are keeping very hush-hush about (re: a certain tv show.)
he's david beckham's lawyer too so i think he might be good ;o)
although it's still early days, i'm feeling very hopeful about it... rather than seeing it as unwanted drama and stress, i'm viewing it as ticking off another box in that big list of things to do in life: take someone to court: ☑ check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...