Tuesday, January 26, 2010

home clean home


















♥ oh, how good cleaning feels for the soul!
to gather extra cash for my trip back home, ive taken on the job as the house cleaning lady and the boys pay me for it each week. with the andrews sisters playing through my ipod, i sing my little heart out as i mop, and feel like the proper 1950's housewife.

i'm so excited about going back home that it's all i think about. jerry's worried he'll miss me too much while i'm gone. i admitted to him that although i will miss him, it wont be as much as he'll miss me, since ill be having a holiday in the hot summer sunshine, too busy having fun to really pine for him... ;o) and its only 2 weeks anyway.

we've made our plans for after the ski season here in åre, and decided on london as our next home base. jerry found a really nice hotel management college there and i'm yet to decide what i'll do. jerry offered to pay for me to study something too but to be honest i really don't know what i want to do. i have no clear career ambitions and im actually quite envious that he's so sure of wanting to be a hotel manager. i wish i knew what i wanted to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...