Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year!!













































✶ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
jerry and i saw in the new year together, skipping out from behind the bar at 'nova' to watch the fireworks outside in the snow-covered town square of åre.

looking back, 2009 was quite an action-packed year for me! although i had my fair share of disasters and predicaments, i also had a lot of adventures and excitement! i managed to chase the summer around the world, from australia to stockholm, croatia, spain, morocco and then only when all traces of sunshine were gone from the northern hemisphere, i admitted defeat and jumped into the depths of winter in snowy åre.

2009 began for me with my best friends back home in oz, then i had my sweetheart travel the seas to be with me, went on a lovely beach holiday with my family, visited byron bay, was maid of honour in a wedding, then i crossed the planet to be with my sweetheart, i started six new jobs, made many new and wonderful friends, had my first swedish 'midsummer' party, got a new pair of boobs, had my tv show 'no way san jose' bought and screened on ABC, learnt to ski and discovered a new hobby which has brought me great pleasure and that is... writing this blog!

the yellow brick road seems to have stretched out further into the distance and left me to remain dorothy a while longer, searching for my ruby red slippers. i'll eventually reach oz, but 'happiness is the journey, not the destination', as someone wise once said...

i want to say thank you to my supportive family who are definitely the best in the world, my friends who are my precious gems and my amazing boyfriend jerry who makes me feel beautiful and special.
and last but not least, i want to thank my readers! i hope you'll follow me down the yellow brick road through 2010 and beyond! ....

xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...