Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the bliss...

chandelier swing

✬ aah its bliss, this short space of time when unemployment is fun, when the idea that i can do anything i so choose with my day makes me just bubble with happiness. sleeping in, eating breakfast in bed, painting my toe-nails in bed, web-surfing while in bed, staying in my pijamas all day... why go outside in that gray, rainy miserableness when instead i can have a rip-snorting time in my room, listening to music, sipping coffee, editing photos, ebay shopping and blog browsing....

that probably sounds boring to lots of people but to me its the perfect day! in my web searching i came across some amazing photography, i applied for some more film-extra roles and i became a member of a mysterious 'secret cinema' which i wasn't supposed to breathe a word about (oops!).... on ebay i bought a belly dancing coin belt to wear to my class and a polaroid camera (some scoundrel outbid me on the last one!) and i snacked all day (in bed) on my homemade hummus and baba ganoush.... i've said it before and i'll say it again, i'd be more than happy to be a houswewife...

i was forced to leave my bedroom sanctuary for my evening swedish class but that was also fun since i'm the top of the class. i'm that annoying sucky student who always has their hand up to answer the question. it's the exact opposite of when i'm actually talking to a swedish person, in which case i do anything to avoid speaking swedish. when i come home from class and bashfully practise what i've learnt on jerry, his grin stretches from ear to ear, partially at how stupid i sound, but also because he's so happy that i'm learning his language.

lately we've been getting along so well and the smallest things make my heart just melt to butter and coo over him like he's the cutest little fluffy chicken. for example the other day i was watching him standing at the fridge in his underwear, munching on grapes, with his hair sticking up in all different directions, singing out-of-tune to himself and for some reason my love for him just instantly doubled...

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...