Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the Russell dynasty







my family coat of arms













today my brothers had a meeting with a big-time investment group, 'the melbourne angels', to present the new iphone application they've designed called 'DreamWalk' -(check it out here)- it's like a mobile treasure hunt with prizes donated by companies who want to advertise.
its a pretty big deal. they're asking for a million dollars to market it.....
and i'm one hundred percent sure they're gonna get it. not just because its a genius idea but because i've always known that my brothers are gonna be rich and famous. some people are just so clever and talented that it seems they're destined for it. i always thought i was going to be as well, like we'd create a big Russell dynasty ;o)

jerry reckons everybody thinks they're special and that they're gonna be rich and famous... i don't think that's true..... is it?

anyway, i've been to about a thousand fortune tellers over my life, its just something i've always been into. i think it started when i was in high school when i worked twice each year in an ice cream stall at a hippy festival called 'earth haven' that my godmother ran. my god-sister and i were the ice-cream scoopers and every time id have a break, id sneak off to get my future told by the nearest tarot reader, astrologist, palm reader or psychic, who all had stalls set up.... and they all told me i'd be rich and famous. one told me i'd travel the world and that i'd be both independently wealthy and that i'd marry a wealthy man. (i could use this to keep jerry on his toes, but of course he doesn't believe in that shit).

my godmother herself is an amazing tarot card reader and has been reading my cards since i was a kid and predicting all sorts of random, detailed things. she told me years ago that she'd see my name in lights before i was 30....

...two years left to hit the big time. ;o)

4 comments:

  1. I believe in the Russell dynasty!
    crossing my fingers for your brother and hope your witches are right!
    Lovely blog Banaan, you write fantastic

    puss puss

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks christmas!! im hoping to take over the world some day. maybe we can combine our powers! ...well, hopefully we will with Fame Studios anyway!! fingers crossed
    puss puss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ive always wanted to be rich but famous i could definatly do without and would be very affraid of. lol. So both of you have a point. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...