Tuesday, November 24, 2009

brownies and blubber




















❆ my bridesmaid's dress (but without the green bits or the flower)








❖ its been brought to my attention (from jerry) that my blog entries have been too long and will deter readers. i sussed it out and it seems that most of the other bloggers i know of do keep their entries brief, sharp and to the point. so i'm gonna give it a go...

for jerry's birthday today i gave him a video/picture slideshow that i'd put together in secret over the last couple of weeks. i had a lot of fun making it, since i have so many hilarious pictures and pieces of video footage of him. when i gave it to him to watch, he was so touched by it that he almost cried. (if you want to to watch it, click here.)

i wanted to bake him a packet-mix cake but discovered to my dismay that spanish supermarkets don't stock them! i experienced a brief moment of shame for not knowing how to bake a real cake from scratch, but it quickly passed. i grabbed a small, ready-made chocolate brownie and shoved a candle in it. we're both too fat anyway.

we've been power-walking and working out at the gym like maniacs, trying to shed this blubber, that's crept up on us and is hanging on for dear life. my inner thighs have never been such intimate friends and jerry's nearly popping shirt buttons. we've really let ourselves go lately! jerry assures me that we'll burn it off in Åre, the swedish ski-resort where we'll be working as of december. as long as i'm slim again for my cousins wedding in february, ill be happy. i refuse to be a fat maid of honour.

;o)

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Anna!! I watched the video. He is a lucky man :D You can use the copy right music,eh? I'm jealous! Cuz I can't use any copy right music in my videos!! LOL. I'm just joking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...