Wednesday, November 25, 2009

love and war





















♡ most days i'm overflowing with love for jerry, captured; heart and soul, blissfully happy at the thought of spending the rest of my life by his side and grateful to whatever force may be, for the chain of events that led me to meeting him.

today i find myself seething with malevolence towards him.

an argument over a fart and a few cocky comments about the dishes being 'my job' have led to an all-out screaming match, followed by the silent contest, where both of us wait in separate rooms for the other to admit their fault and apologise. jerry's slightly less proud than me and usually gives in. it's also usually his fault so that stands to reason ;o)

in my anger, i decide (as usual), to book a flight home and jerry tells me good riddance, but then steals the internet modem to keep me unconnected. i decide to go on a cleaning strike as of tomorrow.

how easily love can turn into war.... and back to love again with a few small words, a hug and a kiss.

2 comments:

  1. a fart and few cocky comments over housework... hahaha!! just priceless...
    esp as a combination!
    welcome to my life <3
    love you, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he! glad you liked that ;o)
    i guess we're pretty lucky if theyre the things we argue about...
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...