Tuesday, December 8, 2009

¡adiós españa!



































❉ yay! tomorrow is an exciting day.....its the first screening of my tv show in oz and our last day here in marbella....

as for no way san jose, i so wish i was home to watch it! of course ive seen it a million times but it'd be somehow different watching it live on tv...

and as for marbella, we're really looking forward to going back to sweden, but at the same time we're realising how much we'll miss this place; the freedom of unemployment, the warm sunny weather, our cosy apartment and swimming pool and the beautiful green streets and ocean and mountain views... and of course the sleazy car tooting and hissing, the non-existant customer service, the gypsy beggars, the unwalkable sidewalks, the 'mañana' philosophy... ahh, good old spain.
soon we're gonna be surrounded by cold white snow. so today we decided to go for a long walk, to take it all in and appreciate it. i'm sure tomorrow i'll be packing with a tear in my eye.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's much more exciting to watch yourself live on TV.
    I can't watch Japanese TV at home, so I went to the internet cafe to watch TV. It was worth it. Hahaha.
    I'm very excited to see you on TV too! Hope I can watch it online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...