Friday, December 18, 2009

gotta be in it to win it...







❅ not the winning photo, but same castle...












✬ the highlight of my night at work was serving three flirty 20 year-old dutch boys who spent $600 on dinner and left me a $60 tip! where do these kids get that kind of money??
i also found out at work that there's an Åre photography competition each ski season. you send in your best pics and each week the winner wins a digital camera, with a big SLR as the final grand prize. ... so i've found my new mission! my little old trusty digital camera packed it in while we were in spain so i'm due for a new one...

funnily enough i won the old one in a photography competition too! while i was living in japan, my boss went and got married in australia and brought me back the latest 'cosmopolitan' magazine as a souvenir. there was a little competition in there for the most exotic photo of someone holding a cosmo. so i rode down to the beautiful matsumoto castle with my mag and got someone to capture me posing in front of it. next thing, a brand-spanking-new digital camera arrived in the mail.

...you've gotta be in it to win it!

;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...