Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No Way San Jose


















































❖ in a week from today our tv show will be on air!!! its really exciting! my brother posted me the link to the online tv guide today and when i looked it up to read the little story about us, i had a really proud moment...

PLEASE WATCH IT!!! (for those of you in australia)
'No Way San Jose', ABC2, wednesday 9th dec, 8pm.

the first episode is actually pretty embarrassing for me. i seem like a real wanker in it.... and somehow i mustn't have thought it was important to put some make-up on, do my hair, or wear nice clothes in my first tv show ever!!?...
my brother edited the whole show himself and when i saw episode one for the first time, i immediately thought he'd added in all the embarrassing and cringe-worthy bits of me deliberately. so i took it up with him, but he promised me that it was non-deliberate and that he too was pretty embarrassed about the way he came across...
i'm much happier with episode two and actually each episode is better than the next....

ABC wants to distribute the show internationally, so hopefully soon we'll be hitting tv channels all over the world!!

i thought that some magazines might be interested in the real behind-the-scenes story, so i sent out emails to magazine brokers all over the place... but nothing! WTF!! i've read the tackiest stories ever in those women's weekly magazines; 'i stole my twin-sister's husband' and 'i lost my kids because of my shopping addiction' and shit like that.. is that all women want to read about??

anyway, make sure to watch the show!!!... i'm sure you're gonna love it...;o)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Anna!! I'm so proud of you!! I'd love to watch it. But I don't think I can watch it in japan. Can I tweet this on Twitter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anna, congratulations! Hope it goes international!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! hopefully japan and sweden (or the UK) buy it too!
    atsuko-chan: feel free to 'tweet' it, whatever that means!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saved it in my TiVo! It really IS there!!! Congratulations, guys! :) FINALLY!!!! can't wait! xx sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...